TrueSight v1.3 beta
Changes in the CORE component:
- Added new feature: jump to sector.
- Added new feature: jump to bookmark.
- Added more Vim-inspired hotkeys: x, p, P, y, Ctrl+R (thanks to @rotflolmaomgeez from wykop.pl).
- Fixed a bug when jumping over the last offset resulted in jumping somewhere inside first sector.
- Fixed a bug when undo-ing/redo-ing a “jump” action marked buffer as dirty.
- Fixed a bug where ‘0x’ prefix wasn’t recognized as a valid byte pattern in Find dialog (thanks to @inflo from wykop.pl).
- Fixed a bug where entering division by 0 in Lua-powered editboxes caused a crash.
- Fixed a bug where after undo-ing a region remove operation during selection tracking would allow to create multiple selections.
- Minor: Convinience changes in Options dialog box.
- Minor: Added creation of a selection when matching a pattern in Find option (thanks again to @inflo).
SHA1 (truesight-1.3-win64.7z) = 1d4dfcacf3fd3d609be35d20e223eb823a937ed3 SHA1 (truesight-1.3-win64.zip) = 13a765852d671a666eb641b44915cdc8d6d20fe4
SHA1 (truesight-1.3-linux64.tar.gz) = 0519a69a6166eef6ba60d8bea3e4b20f8bb7ba17 SHA1 (truesight-1.3-linux64.tar.xz) = 18681fa5b01c466455c5e79f131aa7d337901927 SHA1 (truesight-1.3-linux64.tar.bz2) = 9451d9336a93cb0d8826931b7f97d665586af8d5